Friday, May 24, 2019

A Quick Recovery!

Hello Everyone!

This is really just my first post to make sure I have everything working right.

If all is good to go, I will post the previous chapter of Echoes of a Storm very soon (Chapter 16), in case you need to remind yourself what happened (and so I can make sure the format will work). I will then work as quickly as possible to get Chapter 17 up. I know we left off on the biggest, most terrible of all cliff hangers, so, I don't want to make you wait too much longer.

I am using this platform to post the remaining chapters as I just don't have time to repost the entire novel on another site at the moment. This way, everyone won't have to wait for the whole book to go on amazon to see what happens. Honestly, we will just go with the flow here and see how everything develops.

Thank you again for reading AND for following me over to blogger. I will leave it open to everyone, so if you know anyone else from LizzyandDarcy.com who would like to read the rest of the story, please give them this web address.

Also, I will be updating you on my progress for getting the novel up on Amazon.

Jenna

9 comments:

  1. It looks great! I am excited for the rest of the story. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I just found this. Where can I find the beginning of the tne story?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be reading this story here, since I don't have twitter, I hope Mr. Darcy is the one who found Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so worried when I noticed your story pulled from DarcyandLizzy. I am glad it was just to set up for publishing, congratulations!!! I do have one small question, in the paragraph about Lizzy seeing a carriage at the ready in front of the Darcy residence, did you mean to put Miss Waverly instead of Miss Day?

    Thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering, are we only going foward? I cant find the beginning of the story? Sorry for being a pest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finally found this. I read it previously from the beginning to cliff hanger. Thank you for continuing to post it. This is a very good book. I spent today reading the new part in its entirety. Now if only there’s a way Darcy and Lizzy can marry and get their son, whom they love snd want. Poor Lizzy. I do not think her parents deserve much for throwing her out with nowhere to go snd nothing. I recently read Jann Rowland’s book and articles on entail, which apparently could be legally changed by will. Jane certainly us vain and selfish. I hope there’s a happy ending for Mary, too, as she knows much of the truth and doubtlessly figures out who the father is. Thank you for continuing this. It is angst-ridden, but a one of the most compelling that I have read. Much seems to come out later and leave one puzzled.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How can I locate the previous parts of the story? Eager to read this but don't want to start in the middle and miss out on the creative developments you've already written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I've sent the author a couple of emails but no response. Hope she's still active in JAFF.

      Delete